Corporate Account Specialist
PURPOSE: Proactively work with existing customers to build long term personal relationships to sell promotional items, awards, logo apparel and programs. Over time build a base of loyal repeat customers that will allow the Account Specialist (AS) to meet their mutually agreed upon sales goal. During the absence of a sales rep on their sales team they will provide active coverage to ensure there is no falling off in the customer’s level of service.
REQUIREMENTS: Must be a proactive, self-starter with an excellent work ethic, and possess above average verbal and written communication skills. An an must be capable of creatively producing customer solutions through the creation of written proposals. Must have a basic math aptitude and also be particularly detail oriented and possess good time management skills. Previous customer service /Sales experience preferred. Computer skills are essential.
PRINCIPAL TASKS: Managing the order writing and client confirmation process
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients
- Proactively identifying opportunities for additional sales
- Be the product & service expert
- Presenting creative product & service solutions
- Presenting cross-sell and up-sell ideas to clients
- Dealing with objections and closing sales
- Following up with the client post-delivery
- Providing best-in-class customer service
- Submit orders to sales team Customer Service Representative (CSR) for order management after order is placed.
- Respond promptly to all customer requests for information, quotes, or samples.
- Manage existing customers by making daily customer calls and entering all notes into CRM.
- Provide active coverage to any given client base during the absence of an Account Executive. Ensure all customers of that Account Executive have no reduction in the level of service they receive
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.rhiredstaffing.com/services/clerical-upper-management/ →