Seeking Account Manager/Sales for Inland Empire/OC Area, the ideal candidate possesses strong communication and time-management skills. You should be confident, focused, disciplined, and motivated. You should also be an avid business-minded, tech-savvy, and extremely professional. Most importantly, you should understand and implement sales mechanics and protocol. You will recruit for a variety of positions, including Construction and Project Managers, Superintendent, Skilled Laborer and General Laborer, just to name a few. We are looking for the best. A four year degree is preferred but not required.
The candidate will be expected to:
• Solicit new business and aggressively follow up with leads
• Tailor each sales pitch to needs of particular business and industry
• Develop presentations and speak at civic and social events
• Develop and use a variety of recruiting methods including job boards social media, networking, and industry and role specific resources to maximize candidate sourcing
• Develop strong relationships with hiring managers, while getting a feel for each team to ensure a smooth recruiting process and cultural fit within the organization
• Deliver quality customer service to include regular/timely position updates and scheduled reports to hiring managers and follow-up with all candidates, including candidates not selected, accordingly throughout the interview process
• Create and assess a business marketing strategy
• Regularly follow-up with clients to obtain feedback and ensure satisfaction
• Advise businesses on local and national
• Oversee daily management of our DTLA office
• Develop sales quota targets/Hire Sales Team
• Maintain meaningful relationships with clients
* Full Cycle Recruiting
We are seeking a smart, self-starter type with excellent sales and presentation skills, and prior experience in employment recruiting services or related fields. This position will oversee outreach and relationship building with our national base of corporate accounts. Individual must enjoy a start-up venture with a hands-on, “Can-Do – Show No Fear” culture, and ideally possess.
The AccountManager reports directly to the VP of Operation of the company, and is given great latitude to expand the business. We do not micromanage our employees because we want you to succeed and enjoy doing it. This is a terrific opportunity to have significant earning potential while being mentored by industry experts and building relationships with business leaders in Southern California.
Applicants are encouraged to review our company website and research the staffing industry.
If you’re interested please email me an updated resume with your salary history. http://www.rhiredstaffing.com/services/engineering/
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.rhiredstaffing.com/services/engineering/ →